Course Duration: Around 15 hours Training + Assignments + Real-time Scenarios - 4-8 weeks
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Entry-level who is aspiring on WebMethods
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco WebEx Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
- Focus on Hands on training with lot of assignments, practice exercises and quizzes based on Actual Projects
- Assignments after each session. Video Recording after every session.
· Live Sessions and mock interviews and help on resume preparation
· We are providing class with highly qualified trainer.
· Trainer having more than 10+ years experience
Architecture and components of the WebMethods Platform
Basic Administration tasks
Introduction to GEAR
Developer and Modeler
Creating a flow service
Concept of Pipeline
Running a service
Setting up Web Services
Introduction to Services
Publish and Subscribe
Adapters (JDBC, wmDB, EDI, FF, etc…)
Introduction to Integration Platform
How applications interact
Function of each application as part of platform)
Features and purpose of IS Administrator
Managing users and groups
Gathering usage statistics
Apart from the above core Web Methods course, BPMS and BAM contents will be added