Course Duration: Around 30-40 hours Training + Assignments + Real-time Scenarios - 4-8 weeks
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Entry-level who is aspiring on NetWeaver
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco Webex Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
- Focus on Hands on training with lot of assignments, practice exercises and quizzes based on Actual Projects
- Assignments after each session. Video Recording after every session.
· Live Sessions and mock interviews and help on resume preparation
Unit 1: The Multi-dimensional Model in SAP BI
- The SAP BW Star Schema Concept
- Data warehousing Workbench (DWB)
- Info Objects
- Info Cubes
Unit 2: Data Extraction and Data Flow within SAP BI 7.3 NW 2004S
- 3.x Dataflow
- Overview of BI 7.3 Dataflow
- Comparison of 3.x and BI 7.3 Data flows
- Loading Master Data (Attributes, Texts, Hierarchies)
- Loading Transaction Data
Unit 3: New Data source Concept of BI 7.3
- Overview of new Data source
- Emulation of Data source in BI 7.3
- Data source Lifecycle with In BI 7.3 NW 2004S
- Migration of 3.x data source to BI 7.3 data source
Unit 4: Transformation in BI 7.3(ETL)
- In depth coverage of Transformation
- Routines in Transformations (Start routine, End routine, Expert routine, transformation routine) with different Real Time examples
- Transformation Groups
- Unit and currency Conversions
Unit 5: DTP (Data Transfer Process)
- Overview of DTPS
- Trouble shooting techniques in DTPS
- Debugging ABAP routines Using DTPS
Unit 6: UPGRADING DATAFLOWS FROM 3.X TO BI 7.3
Unit 7: Business Content
- Business Content (BCT)
Unit 8: Administration of Info Cubes and Aggregates
- Managing Basic Cubes
- BI Accelerators
Unit 9: DSO (DATA STORE OBJECTS)
- Data Store Objects concept
Unit 10: Virtual Cubes and Multi Providers
- Virtual Cubes
- Multi Providers
II. DATA EXTRACTIONS (ETL)
ECC extractions using BI 7.3 Data flows
Unit 1: Overview of ECC6.0 Extractions
- Types of ECC extractions
Unit 2: Generic Extractions.
Generic Extraction using
- Database Table
- Classical Info sets.
- Functional Module.
Unit 3: Business Content Extractions
- Overview of Business Content Extractions.
- Examples from Financial, Logistics, HRMS modules.
Unit 4: CO-PA Extractions (COST PROFITABLE ANALYSIS)
Unit 5: LO-COCK PIT Extractions (LOGISTICS)
Unit 6: FI-SL Extractions (Financial special purpose ledger)
SAP CRM extractions.
- Marketing Extractions
- CRM SALES Extractions
- CRM SERVICE Extractions (CRM Extractions are Very High in demand)
Unit 7: Delta Management
Unit 8: Extracting Master Data from CC (Attributes, Text, Hierarchies)
Unit 9: Data source Enhancement
Unit 10: Process Chains in Detail covering all process Types
- Real time examples on process Chains (Meta Chains)
Unit 11: Upgrading process Chains from 3.x to BI 7.3
Unit 12: APDS (Analysis Process Designers)
Unit 1: Introduction to BI Enterprise Reporting.
- The SAP BI Overview
Unit 2: Navigating in Reports
Unit 3: First Steps in Query Designer
- Query Designer
- Info providers in query Designer
Unit 4: Key Figures
- Restricted Key Figures
- Calculated Key Figures
- Properties of Key Figures
- Structures and cells
Unit 5: CHARACTERSTICS
- Properties and Attributes of Characteristics
- Integrating attributes and hierarchies in reports.
Unit 6: Attributes
- Characteristic Variables
- Hierarchy variables
- Hierarchy Node variables
- Formula Variables
- Text variables
- Variable Processing types.
Unit 7: Exceptions and Conditions.
ADVANCED REPORTING Topics
Unit 8: RRI (report to report interface)
Unit 9: Bex Analyzer
Unit 10: Bex Web Analyzer
Unit 11: Overview of Information Broadcaster.
Unit 12: Web Reporting using new Web Application Designer
- In depth of Web reporting using New Web Application Designer,
- Detail Coverage of Dash Board Reports and each and every Web item of new WAD.
Overview of Integrated Planning in BI 7.3 (IP) Transporting Objects (CTO).