Course Duration: Around 50 hours Training + Assignments + Real-time Scenarios - 5-8 weeks
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
- Entry-level IT.
- Non-IT professionals aspiring to get into J2EE/JEE.
- Self-taught IT J2EE/JEE wanting to fill in the gaps and put all the pieces together.
- Systems Analysts and programmers interested in expanding their role into new Technology.
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco WebEx Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
- Focus on Hands on training with lot of assignments, practice exercises and quizzes based on Actual Projects
- Assignments after each session.
- One Problem Statement discussed across the Core Java, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Struts, Hibernate etc.
- Live Sessions and mock interviews and help on resume preparation
- We are providing class with highly qualified trainer.
Apart from above you will also get the pre-marketing guide lines on below before doing client submissions
1. Tech Screening: You will be having a technical screening on the course you have pursued. We will analyze your technical skills, Comm. skills & confidence level here. Once you get qualified with this, we will move on to the next phase.
2. Marketing Overview: You will be having a given special tips on the marketing strategies of your resume, how it goes into the market, how you need to answer the calls, differences between Client & vendor will be explained to you in detail.
4. Mock Interviews: This is the final stage where your resume will get forwarded to our recruiters for marketing. They will take Mock interviews & give you some interview tips.