Course Duration: Around 30-40 hours Training + Assignments + Real-time Scenarios - 4-8 weeks
Training Materials: All attendees will receive,
- Video recording of every session
- Notes and study material for examples covered.
This course is delivered as a highly interactive session, with extensive live examples. This course is Live Instructor led Online training delivered using Cisco WebEx Meeting center Web and Audio Conferencing tool.
Timing: Weekdays and Weekends after work hours.
- Focus on Hands on training with lot of assignments, practice exercises and quizzes based on Actual Projects
- Assignments after each session.
- Video Recording after every session; Live Sessions and mock interviews and help on resume preparation
- Introduction about Data Stage
- Difference between Server Jobs and Parallel Jobs
- Difference between Pipeline Parallelisms
- Partition techniques (Round Robin, Random, Hash, Entire, Same, Modules,Range,DB2,Auto)
- Configuration File
- Difference between SMP/MPD architecture
- Data Stage Components (Server components/Client Components)
- Package Installer