With A Plus, tutoring is also convenient! We are very flexible with our tutors, giving them the option of working in our Houston office, online, or one-on-one at a location decided between you and your student.Not only is your commute at your discretion, so is your schedule! You can designate your availability for either long-term or short-term assignments. We also have both part-time and full-time positions available!If you are currently in school, working as a tutor on the side is the most lucrative business opportunity available to you! We strongly encourageall college students to apply! If you are looking to gain valuable experience and earn supplemental income while you are still in school, becoming a tutor with A Plus is the best option for you!
- Strong GPA in college coursework
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable to a fast-paced work environment
- Strong interest in training and skills development
- Ability to work with students one-on-one and in small groups
- Available to work at least 6 hours per week during the academic year.
- Provide academic support during assigned hours
- Perform front desk activities, including scheduling, record-keeping, and tutoring-coordination
- Develop a full working knowledge of academic skills development materials and strategies
- Participate in outreach activities, e.g. presenting information regarding study skills and academic support available.
- Through courteous, professional behavior.